We are looking for a responsible, results-driven, and highly motivated Sales Associate
who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from providing appropriate product
solutions for our customers to nurturing them through the purchase flow from start to
finish. Our ideal candidate will uphold the ideals and standards of our company and
will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Sell merchandise to consistently meet or exceed sales expectations.
- Provide outstanding customer service and a high-quality shopping experience to grow customer base.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Processes payments; checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Understand and utilize policies and procedures to be proficient in handling customer transactions and solving customer service issues appropriately.
- Perform store set up and closing operations, including opening and closing office area and moving jewelry to and from store safe and display areas.
- Perform basic store maintenance, merchandising, and other required activities to keep store clean, safe and inviting.
- Listening, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, High Energy, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Strong communication & organizations skills required.
- Previous retail experience preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma. Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Bonus pay
Thanks for submitting your application! A staff member will be reviewing it shortly.